single russian women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

russian women seeking men for marriage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I search for the husband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyudmila

I search for the husband Empty
PostSubject: I search for the husband   I search for the husband I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Name: Lyudmila, Zodiac sign: a Taurus
Residence: Russia, Moscow
Color of my hair: the red
Length of my hair: the Head smoothfaced bare
Color of my eyes: the blue
Marital status: not married
Children: no
Residing: I Live with parents
Cпециальность: Hed-hanter
About the candidate: I Search for the partner in life - the taken place sane and sensible man till 40 years which is ready to normal warm family relations and mutual understanding. Stable financial position is desirable.
Photo I can send after I learn a little about you. Write to me in this theme.
I LOVE FLOWERS, KIND And DECENT PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Lyudmila

PostSubject: Re: I search for the husband   I search for the husband I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:19 pm

The woman should be favourite, happy, beautiful! And it to anybody is more should than nothing!
Back to top Go down
Lyudmila

PostSubject: Re: I search for the husband   I search for the husband I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 pm

About itself. Well as it is possible to tell about itself)... I such what am... I like to communicate with new people... To read books... To listen to classics... And to dance)... I love when there are first leaflets. And the first grass... I Love in the sunny day having joined hands with a daughter, to take a walk around the city... I do not know... And you will not tell all) I want... Once to visit theater or in an opera... And to look on fine искуство... Yes it is a lot of only...)
Back to top Go down
Lyudmila

PostSubject: Re: I search for the husband   I search for the husband I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:26 pm

I search for the one who wants to be happy and will make me happy!
And in the evening nobody waits, and it is possible to do everything, what it would be desirable … and how all it you will name, freedom or loneliness?...
Back to top Go down

I search for the husband
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
single russian women :: dating :: russian women-
Jump to:  
russian women photo online now
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com