single russian women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

russian women seeking men for marriage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my name is Mariya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 am

Serious, independent, with good sense of humour. I am in passive search of the partner in life. Clever, interesting, independent adult men are interesting to me.
This world is created, that all people were happy, and I think that the person can be happy only with native relatives and darling. Therefore, considering extensive possibilities of the Internet and its availability in our world, I hope to find the person with whom I would be happy and could make it happy. Many people probably will condemn me for so simple human desire to become happy, and thus to use all means for happiness search. I do not wait for the prince, I do not want a white horse, I do not wish one million scarlet roses, and simply I hope to find (or it me will find) kind, decent, clever and интеллегентного the man with whom it would be interesting and reliable to live beautiful and happy life. It seems to you, what too серьзные inquiries? By no means, after all in our world to wish and receive it different veshchi:-)
Back to top Go down
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 am

It is possible to write many words about, and it will be my words about me, it is no more. What I will meet to you? Welcome, we will be familiar.
Back to top Go down
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:09 am

I, as a centrifuge - upwards, downwards, back - forward: always different, difficult for understanding, but such grasping.
Protect heads! I can turn...
Back to top Go down
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:12 am

Growth: 158 sm
Weight: 51 kg
Constitution:

* the harmonous

On a body is:

* — Tattoos

Hair on a head: Dark
Attitude towards smoking: I do not smoke
The relation to drugs: Never accepted
Trade:

* the economist

Financial position: the Stable average income
Residing: Separate apartment (I remove or the)

Language skills:

* — English
* — Russian

Day regimen: I – "owl" (I like to go to bed late)
Life priorities:

* — Material well-being
* — Composure
* — Creative realization
Back to top Go down
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 am

I consist in official marriage: No, not married
Whether there are children: Is, we live together
Back to top Go down
Mariya

my name is Mariya Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is Mariya   my name is Mariya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 am

I will send the photo in reply to yours.
Back to top Go down

my name is Mariya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
single russian women :: dating :: russian women-
Jump to:  
russian women photo online now
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com